1. Normal sperm count ranges from 15 million sperm to 200 million sperm per milliliter. A lower sperm count is considered a low sperm count.
2. If you have a habit of smo-king and drinking alco-hol or toba-cco, quit as soon as possible. These habits lead to a decrease in the quality and quantity of sperm.
3. Sperm grow in cold climates. If you are carrying a laptop on your lap, quit that habit. Also, do not bathe in hot water for a long time. Bathing in cold water can increase sperm production.
4. It is always best to wear loosy and cotton clothes instead of tight underwear for sperm growth! This helps in maintaining the right temperature for sperm growth and also makes you feel comfortable.
5. If you want to increase your sperm count, wash your genitals daily with cold water or soak them in ice water for 15 minutes. This will keep the temperature of the testicles one to two degrees lower
6. Dried fruits such as walnuts and almonds are rich in omega three fatty acids and antioxidants. It helps in the growth of sperm. #how to increase sperm count
7. One study found that fenugreek or fenugreek seeds are important for increasing sperm count. So be sure to include fenugreek and fenugreek seeds in your diet.
8. Ashwagandha is a plant that is beneficial for increasing male fertility. Therefore, you can definitely use Ashwagandha as per the doctor's advice
9. Soya is rich in isoflavones, which are lethal to sperm quality. So avoid eating too much soya or soya products. How to increase Sperm Count
10. Proper amounts of vitamin C help increase the number of sperm in men. Therefore, foods rich in vitamin C such as broccoli, strawberries, potatoes should be included in the diet.
11 Vitamin D is essential for the production of the hormone testosterone in men as well as for the strengthening of the whole body. Therefore, it is always best to sit in the morning sun temperature.
12. According to researchers at Howard University, the chemical carotene in carrots helps to increase the quality and quantity of sperm in men. Therefore, it is important to include carrots in diet.
13. Cycling or biking for more than 5 hours a week can be fatal to sperm growth. So comfortable driving as little as possible! Also, it is better to walk for short distances!
14. Increasing pollution and poor air quality are also important reasons for declining sperm counts. Therefore, with proper care, one should try to live in a pollution-free environment as possible.
15. Drivers of trucks or other large vehicles and athletes who play high speed sports may have problems with low sperm count. Therefore, they need to focus more on sperm growth.
16. And last but not least, it is to lose weight. Obesity is fatal to sperm growth as well as to your healthy life. This requires proper exercise and yoga with proper sleep every day.
17. Be sure to consult your doctor about sperm growth as well as the proper use and incorporation of all of the above advice. So that they can guide you in the right direction.