By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for the next slide
Every boy wants to look stylish and a haircut plays an important role in that. Here are the 10 best haircut for boys.
1. Fringe Haircut You may style your hair by creating a front fringe using thick, curly hair. Photo @irwandi_zainuddin12
2. Side Swept Hair is side-swept from top to bottom and is short on the sides. Photo @alan_beak ---------
3. Short Quiff To create a quiff, pull the front hair up and to the side or back. Photo @irwandi_zainuddin12
4. Asymmetrical Side Swept For a quirky and asymmetrical style, swipe the top to the side and apply a fade to the sides. Photo @alan_beak
5. Bun Hairstyle The ideal hair for a bun might be thick, long, and textured. Photo @martin.risteskii
6. Straight Shag Your medium-length hair should be styled in a straight shag. Photo @beardoholic ----------
7. Natural Wave With Ponytail Your naturally curly hair should hang loosely at the top of your short ponytail. Photo @i.maneiac
8. Gelled Up Geling your hair up will offer you a tidy and fashionable appearance and is ideal for short hair. Photo @irwandi_zainuddin12
9. Buzz Cut Nothing makes you look more orderly while also creating mystery like a buzz cut. Photo @nour.badran_official
10. Slick Back For a fashionable look, use a product to smooth your hair back and wear a beard. Photo @nour.badran_official
These are some of the trending and best haircuts for boys, if you wanna try it then don't think much. Be Stylish, Stay Stylish!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!